Area of Application and General Characteristics
Fast drying screen printing ink for printing on plasticized and unplasticized PVC, VC copolymers, artificial leather, acrylics, polycarbonate and after preliminary testing on polystyrene.
When printing on thermoplastics, JET® 200 withstands thermoforming.
JET® 200 does constitutionally not contain any pigments based on toxic heavy metals (DIN EN 71, part 3).
JET® 200 dries satin glossy. The gloss is influenced by the structure of the substrate.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Product Range Screen Printing Inks3 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks 12.201826 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks69 KB
- Chin Form for technical inquiries1 MB